HE and FE IAM Forum – Creating an Identity and Access Management solution for an unpredictable HE landscape
Join us for the next meeting of the HE and FE IAM Forum. The focus of this webinar will be the rapidly changing landscape for universities and colleges and how identity and access management (IAM) is central to supporting new ways of working.
The forum brings together IAM practitioners and solution providers within the sector to facilitate the exchange of knowledge, best practice, and ideas.
With a special guest panel from across the sector, we will hear how institutions are using IAM to realise the teaching, learning and research aspirations of their organisations.
Our special guest panel includes:
- Nick Skelton, HE consultant: Identity and Access Management: key to the future of your university
- Charlie Alison, University of Brighton: IAM project case study
- Chris André & Graham Mason, Overt Software: Security – the issues of privacy in access management
Sign up now
Organisation:Name New Era Technology Email email@example.com Webinar
- 10.00: Welcome
- 10.10: Identity and Access Management: key to the future of your university
- 10.25: University of Brighton case study
- 10.40: The issues of privacy in access management